I’m nursing a wicked cold right now, so that means no gym time, no hanging out with friends, no real-life shopping. Just me, my computer, Netflix, and a never-ending glass of orange juice. And online shopping. IMO, online shopping only counts if it’s stuff I could actually afford and would wear in real life. Which is why you might see these items in an upcoming outfit post.
1) Before we’re up to our shins in snow and it’s “skinny pants + knee high boots” every single freaking day, I want to go wide and baggy (and I’m betting they’re completely comfortable).
2) A fuzzy black cardigan is my new “casual blazer”.
3) I’ve seen quite a few great denim skirts in this shape, but a dark corduroy version works for the office and the weekend.
4) I’m thinking a slim turtleneck underneath and a pencil skirt. Yea? Nay?
5) Gray sweatshirts are my favorite no-brainer. So one with a little bit of detailing is a requirement this fall.