Despite my love of gratuitous violence, disgusting and politically incorrect jokes, and Nine Inch Nails…I love pink. I unabashedly adore pink. Shades of bright pink, fuchsia, and magenta always catch my eye. While other women would suggest starting small with bright colors (like a piece of jewelry or a scarf), I say go BIG. Head-to-toe bright pink? so much cooler than just a touch of it.
1. Forever21; perfect for layering under slim (pink) sweaters.
2. Forever21; wear it with your pink sweater and pink shirt (duh).
3. Forever21; for doing pink in a school-girl kind of way.
4. Via Spaga; a subdued shade of pink for work in a sexy shape.
5. Miz Mooz; when you want your pink a little preppy.
6. Amanda Uprichard; I don’t know who this Amanda chick is, but she has a crazy range of gorgeous silk items, all in the brightest pink. We’d totally get along.
7. DKNY; silk sheaths can be a little unforgiving but when you add detail at the waist, it become flattering rather than bulky-looking.
8. Amanda Uprichard; See?! I told you she was all about the pink.
9. Giambattista Valli; quite possibly the bright pink wool winter coat I’ve been looking for my whole life.
10. J.Crew; from their fancy (i.e., super pricey) collection. My dear pink blazer, I’ll be looking for you on the sale racks in about 6 months.
11. Oasap; the pink blazer I’ll likely end up buying in two months when I can no longer wait for J.Crew’s version.